When it comes to drug crimes, there is a lot of misinformation. While most of the public is still under the impression that those who do drugs are bad people, there are many others who are simply unaware of the repercussions of possessing, selling, transporting, or in any way handling illegal substances.
Whether you are trying to avoid criminal penalties or are looking to get help for an addiction we have several resources that you can view to help get you on the right track. Click on any of the following links to go to an in-depth article about that subject:
HS 11350 – Possession of a Controlled Substance
HS 11351 – Possession for Sale of Illegal Drugs
HS 11352 – Sale or Transport of a Controlled Substance
HS 11364 – Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
HS 11377 – Possession of Methamphetamine
HS 11379.6 – Manufacturing Illegal Drugs
Andrew D. Stine, P.A.
The Law Firm Of Steven F. Bliss, Esq
Manchester & Associates
The Law Offices of Brian S. Mandel, Inc.
Law Office of Brian Douglas Sloan
Law Office of Carl Spector
The Ye Law Firm
Koehler Defense, PLLC
Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A.
Law Offices of David V. Luu
Submit For Free Case Evaluation
- Trump Administration Promises Crackdown on Recreational Marijuana
- Former USC Quarterback Todd Marinovich Faces Drug Charges
- Can I Get a Nursing License With a Drug Charge?
- Feds Bust Top Venezuelan Drug Enforcement Officer For Drug Trafficking
- Woman Arrested With $2 Million in Heroin on Modesto Highway