About Attorney Randy Collins
- 2015 10 Best Client Satisfaction from the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- 9.9 out of 10 Attorney Rating on AVVO
- A+ Law Firm Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Former District Attorney Prosecutor
- Formerly Worked on Narcotic Task Force
- Selected as a “Top 40 Criminal Defense Lawyer Under 40” by the American Society of Legal Advocates in 2014.
- Recipient of the Criminal Justice Clinical Award
- C.A.C.J. (California Attorneys for Criminal Justice) Member
- A.A.J. (American Association for Justice) Member
- Distinguished “OC Metro Top Attorney”
- C.T.L.A. (Criminal Trial Lawyers Association) Member
- Featured in Orange Coast Magazine
- N.A.C.D.L. (National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers) Member
- California State Bar Member
- Orange County Bar Association Member
Why Clients Love Attorney Randy Collins
Attorney Randy Collins considers drug crime defense to be his calling; he passionately believes that the criminal justice system is wrongfully incarcerating drug users, and he relentlessly defends them to help level the playing field.
Attorney Collins went to the prestigious Notre Dame University and Boston College Law School. His ability to identify loopholes and mount revolutionary defense strategies started with his education, and he has since honed those skills with an unparalleled level of experience.
His experience as the District Attorney for the county of Riverside and his work with the Narcotics Task Force has given him an unusual advantage defending drug crime defendants, as he knows what prosecutors need to convict, as well as how officer’s obtain evidence used to convict them.
He has relationships with courtroom staff, including judges, attorneys, and bailiffs. Attorney Collins has earned the respect of the court, and has developed a reputation that precedes him.
Attorney Collins attends legal seminars that focus on cutting edge legal strategies and clarification of recent law changes affecting drug crime defendants. When the laws change, he changes his strategies, and his clients benefit.
He speaks at prestigious colleges to better inform up-and-coming lawyers and act as a role model to future attorneys interested in drug crime law.
He is hard working, disciplined, and dedicated to his clients. He provides his cell phone number to them and answers calls and questions after hours and on weekends.
Contact Us Today
Need immediate assistance? Call (888) 250-2865 to take advantage of a free confidential case evaluation from one of our skilled drug crime defense lawyers. All callers with arrests that occurred within Orange County, Riverside County, San Diego County, San Bernardino County, and Los Angeles County will receive free case evaluations. Those with arrests outside of these counties will be subject to a $100 up-front charge for their case evaluation.
Law Offices of Randy Collins
Phone: (888) 250-2865
Submit For Free Case Evaluation
- Trump Administration Promises Crackdown on Recreational Marijuana
- Former USC Quarterback Todd Marinovich Faces Drug Charges
- Can I Get a Nursing License With a Drug Charge?
- Feds Bust Top Venezuelan Drug Enforcement Officer For Drug Trafficking
- Woman Arrested With $2 Million in Heroin on Modesto Highway